Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Race Against Time: Happy New Year, Everyone!



Tuesday, January 1, 2013 *must get used to the last digit of the year!



2013 – awwww, unbelievable!!
That makes my stomach feel burning everytime I think about me turning 27 this year hahahaha :P :P *OMG-OLD-OMG-OLD*
But still, I feel so thankful to Allah – alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillahirabbilalamiin Ya Allah... I need Your Blessing and Guidance, Ya Rabb JJ

Still many dreams to pursue..
Many plans to execute..
Many places to visit..
And –
Many things to learn..
Now the more I think that the quote “Tomorrow Is Better Than Today” kind of quips me *LOL* (shall I compare? :D)

Well, it’s still in a festive moment and I’m not gonna trap you into such a heavy reading – so I’m telling you Guys, this will be the shortest post I have released to date JJ

2013 – RACE AGAINST TIME!
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..



No comments: