Saturday, December 1, 2012

This Is My December!


Saturday, December 1, 2012

Huwaaaaaaaaaa...
Toward the end of the year!!
Gosh, I’m getting older – 27 years old next April!

2012 – what a yearrrrrrr! J

I got my own passport – means International acknowledges my existence!
J

I proposed resign – means no more cash inflow (it’s okay! Money is something but not everything! Let me fasten seat belt, then! J)

I applied for Schengen Visa and they approved it! – means I can enter Schengen area freely J

I had 3-months-trip to Europe JJ – means: going abroad (Singapore, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Italy), having initerary, flying with international flights (KLM, Air France, Jet Star, Ryan Air, Lion Air), running with international jesses (Thalyss, InterCity), being on international airports and railway stations (Juanda, Changi, Charles De Gaulle, Schiphol, Aéroport de Bruxelles-National, Eindhoven, Roma Ciampino, Paris Gare du Nord, Roma Termini, Amsterdam Centraal, Rotterdam Centraal), sitting beside foreigners, speaking English, having stamps on passport, queuing in immigration line, meeting new people and friends, experiencing new stories, smelling new air, coming to new places and attractions (Vatican! Volendam!), and last but not least – visiting 3 out of 7 wonders – Eiffel, Pisa, Colloseum (I saw them with my own eyes!!)

Thank Allah – they're more than I expected! (ʃƪ˘˘)
Wish (and have) to come back then!
J

Well today, (I guess) I’m the happiest jobless person in the world!! *LOL*

So people, don’t try to irritate by keeping on telling me about the most ideal life a girl should have refer to your opinion, okay?
I’m happy under my circumstances, does that annoy you? :P :P

Any resolution?

Yes! I must have been accepted as an international student of RSM-EU next fall!
Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Ya Allah 

(˘.˘) (˘.˘) (˘.˘) (˘.˘)

Only 5 months to go!
Gotta prepare intensively! ~^o^~  ~^o^~  ~^o^~  ~^o^~  ~^o^~